Autel PowerScan PS100
The PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Autel PowerScan PS100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6 to 30 volt vehicle electrical systems.
Autel Powerscan PS100 Features
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Autel PowerScan PS100 Work Modes
There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each
When the tool is in this mode, touch a circuit with the tip of the probe. The LCD display will read the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volt.
When the tool is in this mode, touch a circuit with the tip of the probe. The LCD display will read the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
When the tool is in this mode, touch a circuit with the tip of the probe. The LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
When the tool is in this mode, just do a quick press of the mode button to toggle the tone on or off. While quickly pressing (a quick press and release) the mode button, if a short high beep is heard, this means the audio tone is turned on. If a short low beep is heard, the audio tone is turned off.