For Heavy Duty Trucks, Medium and Light Vehicles
CR-HD Pro Functions
Diagnose: Configures this tool to operate as a diagnostic tool.
Battery: Reads the vehicle’s battery voltage.
Lookup: Retrieves the desired Diagnostic, Trouble Code (DTC) from the DTC library.
Help: Lets you have a general knowledge of the OBD II, HD OBD and I/M Readiness.
Info: Includes the tool information, including software & hardware version, and Serial Number, etc.
The tool can be updated via data cable.
*Note: Make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to Launch site and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer(compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10).
3. After installation, connect one end of the data cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
*Note: If the tool is properly connected to the PC, the NO DTC LED illuminates green, and the DTC LED goes out. Otherwise, the red LED illuminates and the green LED lights go off.
4. Launch the update tool on your PC, the system starts reading the tool. Once it obtains the tool information, it will directly navigate to the update center.
7. The update process is complete, your tool is now ready for use.
*Note: To enjoy more and functions, check for updates on a frequent basis
and keep synchronized with the latest available software.
Supported OBD-II Protocols
1.SAE J1850 PWM
2.SAE J1850 VPW
3.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit )
4.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit )
1* Diagnostic Cable
1* OBD-6 Adaptor Cable
1* OBD-9 Adaptor Cable
1* Data Cable